Are you a SME or an individual with a real-world AI Planning use-case? AIPlan4EU is looking for you!
AIPlan4EU, is a project that will leverage the excellent research that Europe has funded and constructed over the years by focusing on planning technology and bringing it to innovators and practitioners. Applications for Open Call #1 are now ongoing, and the project is looking for SMEs or individuals that can provide real world AI Planning use-cases. European SMEs and individuals are invited to apply on F6S until 12 May 17h00 CEST!
AIPlan4EU is centered around 6 ambitious objectives:
- Making planning accessible to practitioners and innovators
- Facilitate the integration of planning and other ICT technologies
- Making planning relevant in diverse application sectors
- Seamlessly integrate planning within the AI4EU platform
- Facilitate learning of planning for reskilling and lower the access barrier
- Standardize and drive academic research towards applications.
On the first Open Call, 5 use-case proposals will be funded.
These use cases can be from different sectors such as: space, agriculture, manufacturing, logistics, autonomous driving, automated experimentation, subsea robotics, or any others that prove to be relevant.
Overall, the project offers:
- Funding €1500 per individual/SME in Open Call #1 for Use-Case.
- The chance to be funded up to €30.000 to support the use-case implementation in the future open calls, including supporting the evaluation phase of these open calls.
- Opportunities to connect with users and suppliers from various industries.
- Access to a sustainable ecosystem of stakeholders active in multiple AI Planning domains.
Applications are open on F6S until 12 May 2021 at 17h00 CEST:
For more information, please visit AIPLan4EU’s website, or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.