The Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry, member of the Enterprise Europe Network Cyprus will organize a hybrid (on-site and virtual B2B meetings) Matchmaking Event on the 10th – 12th of November 2021, during the EMC 2021 – Eastern Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition.
The EMC 2021 is the leading Eastern Mediterranean Conference & Exhibition for the energy value chain.
The EEN Matchmaking Event is pre-arranged bilateral meetings that give the opportunity to exhibitors, conference participants and visitors to find potential partners within the Energy related sectors.
The event is open to companies, start-ups, entrepreneurs, research institutions, universities, local authorities, and other organizations that are actively engaged within the fields of:
- Oil & Gas
- Renewable energy (hydro, solar, wind, geothermal & biomass),
- Shipping and Logistics,
- Emissions reduction Technologies like Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS), Hydrogen, Biofuels, E-Fuel etc
- Climate Change Law
- Regional Development
- Health & Safety and
- Energy Transition
Why to participate?
- present your technologies/project ideas/services related to the above-mentioned fields
- discuss the development of business, technological and/or research collaborations
- learn about new technologies and solutions
How it works?
- Register and publish a business profile to showcase your needs
- Browse the participant list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- Before the event you will receive an Agenda - complete schedule of your meetings during the event
Free of charge
- Participation at the EEN Matchmaking Event (B2B meetings)
- Entrance at EMC Exhibition space