· Training dates: 16 – 27 May 2022
· Application deadline: Thursday, 10 March 2022
The 2-week ‘Get Ready for Japan’ scheme offers EU managers the unique opportunity to experience and understand both the cultural and economic elements which define and explain Japan's business and technological achievements.
It is focused on business management and consists of a combination of lectures, case studies, negotiation role-play exercises with Japanese managers and company virtual visits.
The purpose of the training is:
· to acquire a broad understanding of the Japanese business environment, business practices and Japanese-style personal communications in order to find ways to do successful business through a partner relationship;
· to become aware of the decision-making process inside Japanese companies and therefore gain a better understanding of their negotiation style and hierarchy;
· to give the opportunity to reinforce relationships with current Japanese customers and facilitate contacts with future ones during individual company meetings: online B2B
In order to ensure a high degree of personal attention, the number of participants is limited to 14. A selection will be made between all received applications.
Participation is free of charge but attendance to each online session is mandatory.
Additional information and application form available here: